Saturday, February 14, 2009

Home




Sorry I forgot to post an update to let everyone know that we got dismissed Sunday evening and have been home trying to get back into the swing of things. Each day he gets closer to being back to his little lovable happy self.






It have been a pretty crazy week, Sunday morning Colt woke with a cough and for the first couple of days Bradley and I had been up every night with him trying to pacify him. So not only does he have a cold and an ear infection he had first tooth break through.

We finally got him into to see his pedtrician and they offerred to give him antibotics, but with him being so close to just having surgery I was worried that maybe it was something else.

His peditrician called Dr. Plunkett and he said that mother knows best and that if I felt like it was something more I could take him to the UK ER and he would take a look at him amd see if it was anything more. On our way to Lexington, I called Dr. Cottrill's office to let them know and one of the girls let me talk to Dr. Cottrill and I explained what all was going on, she said that instead of going to the ER and possibly waiting that I could bring Colt directly to her office and she would see him right away, so Bradley and I decided that would be best. Dr. Cottrill examined him and did a quick echo to determine all was fine with his heart and there were no complications, just an ear infection.

I have always been in the mindset that I would rather be safe than sorry.

We are so grateful to have such wonderful and caring doctors. Thanks be to God for each and everyone of them.

In Christ's Love & AmazingGrace,
Miss