Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Almost a Year Old


Hi All -

Can’t believe how great everything is going. I am a year older and now Colt is going to be 1 in 8 days, so hard to believe almost a year has gone by already.

He is trying to crawl but it is more like he is scooting on his behind, but he can go anywhere he wants, in the walker watch out he is dangerous, I wear tennis shoes everyday to keep from getting my feet ran over. He wants to walk but we still have to work on balance.

He loves to be outside and is really starting to talk, he is saying mama, dada, hi, bye, apple, and bird.


His doctors agreed that he is doing wonderful considering everything his little body has been through.

We will be having a cookout on Saturday - June 20th for his birthday, so if you would like to join us, send me an email
bradley.miss.colt@gmail.com and I will reply with the details.


God Bless!