Thursday, February 7, 2008

Back to the High – Risk OBGYN visit


Thursday 2/7/08
We followed back up with Dr. Campbell today, Bradley could not go so I asked my mom to go with me, and we received some good news!
The amnio results came back normal, stating: No evidence of clinically significant numerical or structural chromosome abnormalities.
Thank Heavens!
I felt guilty that the results were normal, since there are other mothers who get the opposite results. I was so thankful. My mom got to see the ultrasound and Colt was showing off and moving like crazy, his heart beat is still strong 148/bpm and he has gained 4 ounces now weighing approximately 14 ounces ( 2 oz. more than a canned pop) lol.

Dr. Campbell said they are still going to continue to monitor Colt closely for congestive heart failure since as he gets bigger his heart will demand more blood and work harder. Even though I did not want to hear that part of it and it hurt to have my mom hear it too. I said my faith is strong and we are going to make it through this.

Next appointments: Dr. Campbell and Dr. Cottrill 3/4/08.

And so our journey begins…..

* I remembering when we found we were pregnant I never prayed to god for a healthy baby because I did not want to be selfish, I did ask God to bless us with a baby that was healthy as it can be. For this I am grateful, he is already a miracle.