Friday, April 25, 2008

32 Week update



Talk about showing off, our little boy is weighing in @ about 4 pounds and 4 ounces. He is still looking like his daddy, little defined nose and mouth ( in this picture he looks like his it frowning).
He also had big feet, the ultrasound tech measured one of his feet
and it is 2 1/2 inches long, she put BIG FOOT on the ultrasound picture ~ something else he got from Bradley since I have really small feet.

He does have his mommies chubby cheeks. Only 8 weeks left to go and we will get to meet this little boy who loves to kick me when I am trying to get to sleep, but I don't mind it a bit.

Bradley and I were laying in bed the other night chatting and laughing and I guess he liked hearing both of our voices he was kicking like crazy, guess trying to join in on the conversation.

Everything is going good, I will be glad to take off the 2 weeks before our due date to try to get everything ready and together.

Next week will be a busy week, Tuesday we go back to the Pediatric Cardiologist then after our visit get to meet the surgeron who will be performing Colt's surgery and ask him questions, then we visit the High-risk OB doctor that afternoon. I will be sure to post an update then.

==================================

He comforts us in all our troubles so that we can comfort others. When they are troubled, we will be able to give them the same comfort God has given us.2 Corinthians 1:4, NLTView in context