Friday, April 4, 2008

7 month Update

Our boy is growing; they estimated 3 pounds and 1 ounce. WOW. His heart is still the same; so far it is not any worse which is so wonderful news.

I still pray for a miracle, but I am so thankful for the blessings god has already given us.

I gained a little more than normal this past month and my sugar was above the normal on the glucose screening test so I have to fast again Monday and go back for the 3 hour test. I thought I was starving at yesterday appointment from fasting, Monday will be worse, I am sure I will get a few extra kicks from Colt wanting some food….lol

We follow up with the Pediatric Cardiologist Tuesday April 15th, hopefully we will find out when we get to meet the surgeon and schedule time to take a tour of the birthing center and NIC unit.


Again thanks for the cards, emails, and adding us to prayer lists. Bradley, Colt and I are so very lucky to have supportive friends and family.


God Bless!


You guide me with your counsel, leading me to a glorious destiny.Psalm 73:24, NLT



==================
Good news no gestational diabetes, still need to watch what I eat though :o)