Saturday, October 18, 2008

Amazing


What more is there to say other than AMAZING.

My mom has always said there is no love like the love you have for your children . We are all children of God and the love he has for each and every one of us is like no other. Being blessed with Colt in my life really put everything in perspective, I realized that I will sacrifice material possessions and all for him.
He has opened my eyes to strive at having a stronger relationship with God and I want Colt to grow up knowing what an amazing god we have, he who has showed us real sacrifice.

And by his wounds we are healed….

We go to Dr. Cottrill Monday for an Echo so hopefully we will know when his Cardiac Cath is and then from there we will know more about when his next surgery will be.

Again thanks for all the wonderful comments, thoughts and prayer, when I pray I give thanks for all the wonderful and strong people who have been there for us through it all.
Romans 8: 16-18
16. For his Holy Spirit speaks to us deep in our hearts and tells us that we are God's children.
17. And since we are his children, we will share his treasures ? for everything God gives to his Son, Christ, is ours, too. But if we are to share his glory, we must also share his suffering.
18. Yet what we suffer now is nothing compared to the glory he will give us later.