Thursday, August 20, 2015

Baby Steps

Colt continues to slowly get better, zofran and decodron still had not helped, I asked for phenegran, they don't like to give phenegran anymore in kids due to the side effects, but the mom in me could handle him continue seeing him suffer and puritan has always helped better than Zofran for him in the past




Not sure if it was the phenegran or him getting to sleep in my arms for 3 hours but he has finally stopped throwing up for the time being, he got his catheter removed, but went back on oxygen for right now because he is finally resting more peaceful,  they switched his pain meds to liquid,  I finally left the Peds ICU for the 1st time to get some McD's SWEET TEA for my boy I came back and said I got you some sweet tea his eyes lit up with excitement for a moment and he got a few sips down, and then started saying he was ready to go home after finally calming him down and telling him we could not leave yet we soothed him back to sleep for a little bit.

Colt is my absolution, there is a God and he is so great!

Thanks for the continued prayers and love, we are so truly blessed.

Look at the amazing power of prayers at work.

In God's Love & Amazing Grace,
Miss